Its 2017 and the insurance industry in Australia is undergoing a insuretech revolution! New technologies have changed how firms interact with their clients and distribute their products and companies have to be at the cutting edge to ensure they thrive.
Our client are doing just that. They are a ASX listed insurance firm whose commitment to developing new applications and software for their personnel is unparalleled. They’re outstripping their competitors and are a market leader in their field.
The technology team are the beating heart of the organisation and ensure the firm have the tools to perform above expectations. They are currently seeking a candidate who knows how insurance brokers think, act and operate and will enjoy a job working as a conductor between them and the IT teams.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Be the face of a new client trading platform, working closely with individual broker businesses to manage a successful migration. Develop multi-level relationships with brokers to ensure strategy goals are met as planned.
- Lead and drive transition of existing business onto the new platform
- Promote new ways of working and facilitate change by ensuring buy-in and support at all levels of the service
- Effectively identify, manage, resolve and mitigate key risks and issues impacting the project delivery
- Liaise with on-site staff and ensure their adherence to desired performance outcomes
- Drive performance improvement through training and coaching
- Act as an ambassador for the business, using a broad insurance knowledge base to lead and inform.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You could be an insurance broker, underwriter, claims manager, insurance operations manager who is keen to stay in the industry but is looking for a different challenge.
- You will need to be IT literate and understand insurance broking systems.
- Comfortable with travel
- A proven track record of outstanding relationship management and leadership.
- The ability to communicate clearly and coherently around objectives and the business strategy, including exceptional presentation skills
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please submit your resume or contact Stephanie Walsh for more information on 02 9220 3400.