Organisational Change Leader
Managing the Change Coordination team responsible for providing a range of advisory and support services around workforce transition, restructure and other organisations changes. Ensuring appropriate processes and procedures are undertaken in line with legislative policies.
- Develop a high performing team
- Champion the use of innovative and current people management strategies, technology and systems.
- Build exceptional business partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide evidence-based advice that informs the implementation of people strategies and reporting requirements.
- Provide detailed reporting to senior management on progress and achievement of defined objectives.
The successful candidate will need to bring the following experience and skills.
- Proven knowledge and adoption of current and emerging trends, policy and legislative reforms is critical.
- Understanding of the impacts of changing business requirements, priorities and best practice
- Tertiary qualifications or relevant experience in Human Resource Management, Organisational Psychology or similar.
- Proven experience across a range of HR functions with a specific focus on organisational transformation and workforce transition.
To apply please forward a WORD VERSION of your resume, PDF’s will not be accepted.