PA to the Dean of Studies
Admin and Secretarial
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to support a well-respected Dean of Studies.
Located in the North Shore close to public transport. This beautiful school is looking for a candidate with exemplary organisational skills and an approachable, friendly manner to staff, students and parents.
This prestigious school based in the North Shore promotes wellness and has developed a deep understanding of how their pupils think, work and feel. The ideal candidate will be able to develop rapport and good positive relationships with students and staff members.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the busy schedule of the Dean with; diary management, organising meetings and the calendar.
- Providing administrative support with the preparing of briefs and taking minutes.
- Coordinating events for both students and parents
- Ensuring the all sensitive issues are treated with security and confidentiality
- Coordinate with the other PA’s
- Respond to all correspondence in a timely and professional manner
Skills and Experience:
- High level of organisation and attention to detail
- Have experience working in a similar role
- Must be extremely approachable and friendly with a thick skin
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Packages, with advanced skills in Word
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
If you a have the above skills and would like an exciting opportunity to work with in the education system, with Personal Assistant experience, please apply now!!! Alternatively, for more information, please call Amelia on (02) 9220 3400.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.