Part Time Program Coordiator
Admin and Secretarial
A part time (3 days) program coordinator for a Professional Development team within prestigious Legal organisation.
About the Company
This high profile, leading organisation offers a diverse, inclusive and dynamic culture. This well-established firm offers its staff the opportunity to contribute and continually improving practices in Australia. You will join a team of professional, committed and hardworking individuals who all strive to make a difference.
About the Role
This part time 3 day a week role will be responsible for coordinating and supporting the program team, communicating with program applicants, and carrying out administrative duties to ensure smooth running of the program. Your duties will include:
- Coordinating administrative aspects of the specialist program
- Assisting with the coordination of events
- Assisting with the coordination or marketing materials
- Supporting the Program Advisory Committee
- Project work on an ad hoc basis
About the Requirements
To be successful in this role, a switched on, fast thinking professional with administrative experience is required. You will need to display:
- Experience working in Legal highly regarded
- Current/ongoing studies within Legal highly regarded
- Experience in coordinating events
- Able to implement projects to tight deadlines
- Professional and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer and software (Microsoft Office) skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
About the Culture
This diverse, inclusive, dynamic team are leaders in their field who are passionate and hardworking striving to make a difference to improve practices across Australia.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.