If you are looking for a Payroll opportunity to bridge the gap while you’re looking for a new role, this position could be ideal. This role gives you an opportunity to work for a globally recognised leader in the manufacturing technology space.
This could be perfect for someone who enjoys a stand alone role where the responsibilities very from payroll to office management. The incorporated office management responsibilities are not required, but make for a fun and more versatile role.
The minimum amount of time of coverage needed is a week, but it will more likely be a month or more until the person who is on leave is able to better pin down when they are returning.
- Culture: stand alone payroll role, perform the whole function, friendly atmosphere, supportive CEO and family oriented.
- Role: Stand along Payroll Specialist, may incorporate some Office Manager responsibilities if open to that. If not, this is not a requirement.
- Use Employee Live to log hours in the manufacturing area for about 70 employees and the remaining 210 are Engineers.
- Someone presentable, social, but comfortable going straight in with little to no training.
- Payroll done fortnightly.
- Part time or full time.
The right candidate will be available to start this Wednesday, 6/6 ideally to process payroll this week. If you fit the above and are interested, let’s meet!
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.