This role gives you a unique opportunity to skip the average 4+ week process from resume submission to offer!
Within 48 hours, not 4 weeks, you could be starting a new opportunity in payroll working for a global leading organisation in safety, health care, gas and much more.
What to expect:
- Part time hours – 5 days a week – 5.5 hours per day – 25.5 Hours per week (In the contract period. Role increases to full time when/if you’re considered for permanent)
- Build relationships with vendors, particularly their outsourced provider ADP
- Sit within the HR department and report within HR
- An opportunity to be considered for their permanent opportunity
- Role that offers extreme variety and more of a challenge than traditional payroll positions
Day to Day:
- Ensure accurate and timely payroll payments for the South Pacific Region and all super, tax, deductions, etc. are processed and documented properly.
- Work with a payroll outsourced provider and another vendor to direct them, provide on going education and support, building relationships and essentially managing these outsource partners in respect to the business.
- Coaching the outsourced provider remotely to ensure successful payroll processing.
The Right Candidate:
You will have previous experience, several years as a Payroll Specialist and have a thorough background in Australian and New Zealand payrolls, preferably via an outsourced provider arrangement.
Knowledge of International Assignment payrolls is preferred.
Experience completing complex calculations, including terminations, gross-ups, etc.
Excellent communications skills coupled with patience
Advanced excel skills, SAP experience is a must, ADP an added bonus
As you can see, this role is varied, not your typical payroll position and includes elements of relationship building, persuasion, people skills, in addition to being technically sound.
For the right person, you will be considered for the full time permanent opportunity. For now, if you’re only interested in part time and contract work, that is the position at hand. It will grow to part time when the position hires permanently.
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.