Admin and Secretarial
$70,000 – $75,000 DOE
Amazing opportunity for an experience Personal Assistant to support the Deputy Principal to work for a private school based in the North Shore. We are looking for a candidate who is a real go getter, has an excellent communication style and is confident in their abilities.
This prestigious school based in the North Shore promotes wellness and has developed a deep understanding of how their pupils think, work and feel. The ideal candidate will be quietly confident in their abilities, proven experience in complex diary management, experience in human resources as well as being able to communicate with all levels of the business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing executive support to the Deputy Principal; all administrative duties, preparing briefing notes and writing correspondence
- Complex diary management
- HR support functions; writing of job descriptions, adverts, organising interview times and management of the HR system
- Coordinate with the other PA’s within the organisation
- Running all staff events including the staff Christmas party and learning and development events
- Respond to all correspondence in a professional manner
- Experience in providing support in human resources
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidently at all times
- Must be extremely approachable and friendly with a thick skin
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Packages, with advanced skills in Word
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
If you have the above skills and would like an exciting opportunity to work within the education system and have solid Personal Assistant skills, then please apply now. For more information, please call Amelia on (02) 9220 3400.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.