Admin and Secretarial
This outstanding opportunity will see an experienced PA provide full time support to a friendly and down to earth MD of two exciting start up companies based in the heart of the CBD.
With both companies going through a period of growth, they are looking for a PA who will bring a positive and strong work ethic combined with a dynamic personality. The MD will travel on a weekly basis to the US (San Francisco, New York, Houston and Toronto) and in and around Australia.
Our client is looking for someone who isn’t just looking to support someone, but also have the opportunity to really get stuck and involved within the business.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary management, preparing responses to clients on behalf of MD
- Comprehensive travel coordination
- Accommodation, flights, transfers, entertainment and itineraries
- Providing administrative support to the MD including drafting correspondence and coordinating the timely preparation of reports and other documentation.
- Direct point of contact for both clients and internal stakeholders
The successful candidate will possess the following experience, skills
- Competent within MS Suite or Mac
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proactive, forward thinking with exceptional organisational skills
- Effective coordination and prioritisation of work
If you are an experienced PA who is keen to step into a unique opportunity that will see you being heavily involved with the growth of two exciting companies, this role could be for you.
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted. All successful applicant will have to complete tests prior to the interview stage.