Medical and Nursing
Amazing opportunity has opened for an experience Practice Manager to work within a close-knit family team environment. This candidate will be working in beautiful offices supporting 2 company directors and managing a staff of 12, while overseeing the day to day running of the practice.
Culture and Benefits:
This company actively encourages a supportive and friendly work environment that highlights the importance of a work life balance by offering a flexible full time 4 day working week.
This company is based in the Lower North Shore and will require the right candidate to work 7.30 am – 6 pm 4 days a week.
Some of the benefits include team events, opportunity for over time, off sight parking and an internal bonus scheme.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing a team of 12 staff; including job appraisals, training, coaching and rostering
- Analysing reports including financial statements, sales and productively reports
- Streamlining and implementing new processes, goals and procedures
- Ensuring that a high level of customer service is delivered by all
- Clear communication between internal staff, clients and contractors
- Increase the practice effectiveness by reviewing new ideas and products
To be successful you must:
- Come from a medical/ dental background
- Have at a least 5 year’s management experience
- Advanced Excel
- Be able to work autonomously
- Have great initiative
- Be confident own abilities
- Experience with Word press, Oasis, and Xero is desirable but not essential
This would suit anyone who is seeking to make the role their own and to utilize their strengths to assist the practise moving forward. You will need to be a stronger multi-tasker, presentable, personable and be comfortable with being that “go to” person. For more information, please call Amelia on (02) 9220 3400.
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.