Admin and Secretarial
Experienced Practice Manager needed for a well know Woman’s Health Clinic based on the North Shore. This role will give the ideal candidate the autonomy to assist three doctors, manage invoicing, billing and building a positive rapport with existing and new patients.
This small Private Practice offers patients a caring and nurturing environment where they can be supported by a wide range of specialists. This role will be based on reception and will have direct interaction with patients, therefore the right candidate needs to be empathetic, considerate and have a strong understanding of confidentiality.
- Manage the administration of new, current and prospective patients for the practice.
- Maintain all patient appointment schedules and calendars for the practice clinicians.
- To assist with managing the finances of the practice.
- Providing secretarial and administrative support services to the practice clinicians as required.
- Provide PA support to Clinician(s) as well as face to face and telephone service to patients and external customers.
- Order stationary and other necessary consumables for the practice as required.
- Must have experience in a similar role
- Have proven experience using Genie and Eclipse
- Discretion, confidentiality and meticulous attention to detail
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Proficiency in all MS Office Packages
You have the above skills, enjoy working in an autonomous environment, like building relationships with patients and have experience using Genie and Eclipse, please apply now. For more information please call Amelia on (02) 9220 3400.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.