Principle Analyst- Asset Accounting
The Principle Analyst will be responsible for managing a team of 7, supporting customers within a shared services environment. Proven experience across a range of accounting and finance functions and specifically in Asset Accounting will be essential.
The projects that the team will be supporting include a revaluation project, year-end schedule preparation, and general Audit queries
Key requirements of the role are:
- Asset accounting experience preferred
- SAP experience – desirable
- Must have intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent and effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with and analyse large volume of data
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders for asset related issues
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Problem solving
- Reconciliation between fixed asset register and general ledger
- Manage adhoc tasks- such as running reports as requested, providing statistics, creating and verifying process documents, validating data etc.
Please apply for this opportunity by sending a WORD version of your resume, PDF’s will not be accepted