Procurement Manager | Insurer | 120K + Super
Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Your New Employer
Our client , one of the worlds largest insurers is currently sourcing for a strong Procurement Manager to partner with the Director Of Operations.
This firm are one of the best insurance companies to work for in Australia.
They have a agile culture, and the executive board have a open door policy. You will have daily access to the leadership team and there will be no barrier for you to succeed in your role
Beyond this, the company promote flexible working hours, wellness at work (free on site yoga classes!) and awesome cafe , beyond this there is great culture of proactive , supportive employees
- Undertake a comprehensive review of all contracts with the business (law firms, brokers , suppliers etc) ensuring efficiency’s
- Develop SLA’s and agree fee / price frameworks
- Manage tender process for third party suppliers
- Developing strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Report on performance and compliance
- Ideally experience of working in procurement for a financial services organisation
- Knowledge of insurance would be ‘good to have’ but not essential
- Ability to work in a corporate environment , and build strong internal networks, have a high level of credibility & business acumen.