Professional Development Coordinator
We are looking for an events coordinator who has experience with organising and coordinating functions, seminars, conferences for specialist professional development events.
The right candidate will be joining a fast paced and dynamic team that thrive on being able to provide a high calibre of events to its clients.
About the Company
This high profile, leading organisation offers a diverse, inclusive and dynamic culture. This well-established firm offers its staff the opportunity to contribute and continually improve practices in Australia. You will join a team of professional, committed and hardworking individuals who all strive to make a difference.
- Implement and manage all administrative aspects of educational programs
- Ensure that course materials are maintained and regularly updated
- Manage and maintain effective relationships with facilitators, presenters, students and stakeholders.
- Contribute to report writing, review of course materials and research as required.
- Contribute to the continuous streamlining of the Department’s systems and processes as required.
- Coordinate logistics and liaise with speakers.
- Coordinate the filming of seminars where appropriate.
- Assist with meet and greet and other logistics at lunchtime, evening and weekend sessions seminars
- Provide support and assist with any issues as they arise during each event.
- Collect and analyse statistics and information following the sessions
- Upload videocasts and online learning to the learning management system
- Participate in ad hoc project work from time to time
- Proven experience with coordinating in end to end events with in the education industry is essential
- Pro-active organisational and coordination skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced admin skills with good knowledge of MS Office
- Personable, friendly, passionate, warm and engaging personality
If you are looking for a full time permanent role within Professional Development events, please apply now. For more information please call Amelia on (02) 9220 3400.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.