Education and Training
Unique opportunity to work with a leading legal organisation to oversee a Specialist Accreditation Program. We are looking for a confident candidate who has strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
The right candidate will be managing the accreditation process, communicating directly with stakeholders and will build strong relationships with advisory committees.
About the Company
This high profile, leading legal organisation offers a diverse, inclusive and dynamic culture. This well-established firm offers its staff the opportunity to contribute and continually improving legal practices in Australia. You will join a team of professional, committed and hardworking individuals who all strive to make a difference.
This role is at the administrative centre of the organisation, formed of legal professionals, lawyers, judges and other members of the legal community. The company’s focus is facilitating communication amongst lawyers and legal associations throughout the region.
About the role:
You will be responsible for managing the process in which lawyers will go through in order to obtain the accreditation certificates. This will include creating the programs and assessments lawyers must go through to obtain this accreditation, liaise with stakeholders and run the program.
- Establish relationships
- Committee administration and preparation of board documentation
- Follow up with members to complete tasks
- Coordinating assessment process
Marketing & Communications
- Develop and execute annual marketing and communications plan
- Update marketing materials
- Maintain program systems and procedures
- Review and update candidate information
- Program reporting and analysis
- Supervision of program staff
- Development process improvements
- Oversee program projects
- Proven experience in senior position within program management
- Experience leading a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Project management training / experience
- Advanced MS Office
- Experience liaising and reporting to board level
- Background in training / education
If you have experience in the developing specialist accreditation programs, have excellent stakeholder management and strong communication skills, then please apply now. For more information, please call Amelia on (02) 9220 3400.
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.