Program Or Project Administrator
Admin and Secretarial
COX PURTELL recruiting for an efficient Project _propgram corodinator for a immediate 6 months copntract role, who has willingness to travel.
ASAP start (6 month role).
Please refer to the attached position description for role requirements. Travel will be required as this project is implementing a technical solution at centres across NSW. The travel may vary depending on the sites needs,for example, day trip or potentially up to a week, however staff will return home for weekends.
Candidates open to travel and are comfortable with travel kindly apply
* Provide a range of project management support services
* Manage assigned tasks to ensure projects are undertaken effectively, within scheduled time frames and on budget, whilst achieving agreed targets
* Commission and conduct research such as literature searches to inform project outcomes
* Provide secretariat and administrative services
* Prepare a range of project documentation, including draft communications for internal and external stakeholders, reports, correspondence, discussion papers and responses
* Monitoring shared mailboxes, triaging and responding to ad hoc enquiries and requests and escalating technical items in consultation with the project team
* Acting as a liaison between the technical team and the project team when other project team members are off site
* Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to ensure programs and products are sensitive to, and meet the needs of other internal programs and products
If this is you apply immediately for the role with updated CV in a word.doc for our friendly consultant to call and discuss the role details