Our client, a medium sized Insurance company based in Melbourne require an experienced Project Co-ordinator to fulfill a newly created fixed term contract position.
The Project Co-ordinator will be required to;
- Assist with the development and maintenance of project schedules
- Co-ordinate project meetings and manage associated documentation
- Co-ordinate resources, accommodation and logistics for the projects
- Manage and maintain project documents
- Provide analysis, project tracking and relationship management
Skills and experience required for this role include;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver small to medium projects
- Experience in managing financials and reporting
- Well developed communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Strong documentation, knowledge and information management expertise
- Extensive Microsoft Word, Project, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Prince2 or other PM certification is highly regarded
The client would prefer an applicant to have previous experience working in the insurance or financial services sector or in an IT support environment.