Admin and Secretarial
This successful mid-sized Property Management company have just won a 6 million dollar contract and are seeking additional support to help manage the new influx of new work. Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the facilities management across several buildings.
The duties include but not limited to the following:
- Advise on long-term maintenance programs for the common property
- Manage and monitor the performance of all contractors
- Liaise with the Strata Managing Agent
- Assist with annual budgeting and quotes
- Establish and maintain a register for the security access control system
- Producing monthly reports for senior leadership
- Managing property registers and documentation
- Building relationships with the volunteers and other stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience in a Project Coordination or Facilities Management role
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite, MYOB would be ideal
- Available to start next week for at least three months
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.