Project Manager EL1/EL2
Public Sector and Government
We have an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager, to join the PMO team managing projects throughout Australia. Primarily the role will be to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific Project(s) you are working on (including monitoring and managing progress reporting). You will work closely with the Program Manager to make sure that the scope and direction of each project(s) is on schedule and within budget.
Specific Responsibilities include:
– Support the Program Manager in the project scoping, development, implementation, monitoring and reporting.
– Manage the effective governance of the project with the Program Manager and ensure appropriate evaluation of progress, quality, cost activities and escalation as necessary.
– Supervise program activities and resources to deliver agreed outputs.
– Work within an agreed Agency project management framework and manage multiple priorities while maintaining high work standards and accuracy to meet tight and often conflicting timeframes.
– Build and manage collaborative relationships with National Office work groups, regions, and external stakeholders to support effective communications.
– Perform independent research and analysis to determine operational solutions.
– Develop innovative solutions to issues effecting delivery of the Project(s).
– Develop and implement sourcing schedule to ensure workforce coverage and manage the project estimating activities
– Maintain project artefacts including, project management plan, budget, resourcing, scheduling and performance reports to assure integrity of the project.
Skills and Personal Attributes
– Proven experience leading teams within a legislated environment where decisions involve judgement based on the assembly, analysis and application of all available evidence.
– Proven ability to mentor and guide teams drawn from diverse backgrounds in a collaborative and transparent manner.
-Contemporary attitude to Disability
-Demonstrated experience delivering large scale reform in a Government context.
-Formal Project Management Qualifications
Please apply with a WORD version of your resume PDF’s will not be processed.