Project Manager- Large Infrastructure/Engineering Projects
The Project Manager, will play a key role in the monitoring of all project time-lines, issues, deliverables and general coordination of internal project teams. Coordinating all project reporting and meeting minutes, identify any potential timetable issues and identify and escalate to resolve cause of issues.
Specific aspects of the role will include the following;
- Project management tracker for key issues/deliverables
- General coordination (meetings/minutes)
- Identify timetable issues/cause of issue for escalation to senior management and governance groups
- Manage compliance with governance protocols and Due Diligence process Memo
- Liaise/have regular meetings with all the Leads in the coordination and follow up on progress/deliverables in line with the project timetable
Successful Candidates will need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in the creation and management of a gantt chart (project schedule chart)
- Ability to identify work stream / deliverables critical paths in a gantt chart
- Ability to produce milestone issue lists, 2 weeks look forward/look back, %progrtess v %time
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to manage and nurture relationships with a variety of Stakeholders
To apply for this role, please forwards a WORD version of your resumes, PDF’s will not be accepted.