Education and Training
This Unique and exciting Project Manager role working for a progressive not-for-profit company, will require someone who has the capacity to balance bold vision but be flexible enough to ensure that objectives are achieved, processed are implemented and streamlined as well as ensuring that new opportunities are capitalised on.
The perfect candidate will have experience managing a not-for-profit and must have a good understanding of how a not-for-profit is run. You will be responsible for managing and delivering all the programs including putting together resources for conferences and events, sourcing sponsorship and oversee and secure the professional accreditation status.
You will also be required to travel to 6 events a year 2 of which will be interstate.
This not-for-profit company is focused on providing education and social advocacy in the area of young people’s mental health and well-being. They educate and raise awareness of the cultural, social, and emotional environments in which young people are immersed aiming to increase metal health literacy and positively influencing behaviours with a view to preventing mental illness.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure that goals and objective are achieved through the development of a program strategy
- Develop marketing activity to maximise our profile, including the production of print and online collateral editorial oversight review, development social media strategy, content creation
- Research, identify and prepare grant funding applications
- Work with the CEO and accountant, ensure legal and financial compliance with charity and DGR reporting requirements
- Oversee and secure professional accreditation status for our educational offerings in diverse practice areas
- Provide support on event days to ensure the smooth delivery of educational programs
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Strong understanding of best practice NFP governance, legal and financial obligations for a charity with DGR status
- Project management skills and experience
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain partnerships and working relations with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in marketing and communications with social media
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously with limited supervision, whilst able to work collaboratively
- Familiarity with the accreditation process for continuing professional development for teachers, nurses, social workers and counsellors
The successful candidate must have experience with managing a not-for-profit organisation, be comfortable working in a high pressure fast paced environment and enjoy working with a close-knit team, please apply now! Alternatively, for more information, please call Amelia on (02) 9220 3400.