Public Sector and Government
The Project Officer coordinates all projects and ensures company resources are utilised appropriately.
In this role, they also compile project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings, and identifies and resolves technical problems.
The role undertakes a range of project research, analysis, reporting, implementation and administrative activities to support the development and delivery of projects aligned to Directorate priorities.
The key accountabilities are as follows;
- Undertake basic research and analysis and contribute to completion of projects aligned to Directorate priorities.
- Assist with the implementation of project plans to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved.
- Provide project and operational support, including monitoring and reporting on project plans, milestones and deliverables, to ensure time, cost and quality indicators are in line with approved project plans.
- Update and collate documentation and records to ensure the delivery of projects complies with agreed project management methodology.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders to provide updates regarding project status and implementation issues.
- Provide a range of secretariat and administrative services, including coordinating committee meetings and preparing papers, to support project delivery.