Public Sector and Government
Cox Purtell are searching for an experienced Project Officer to join our client’s busy team.
This client is a highly regarded Federal Government Department, focusing around Small Business & Family policies. They are a well-established and efficiently functioning department with room for growth and continuous development.
The position will be for an initial period of 6 months, with options to renew for an additional 6 months. This position will required working collaboratively within the projects team in the Advocacy section.
The suitable candidate will undertake a variety of project tasks on a range of small business policy issues. The candidate will be required to contribute to a range of statistical papers, reports and presentations. Please note that travel to Canberra will be required for induction, training and project meetings.
We ask that contractors be available for immediate commencement.
- Project experience working within industry bodies, government agencies or small businesses is preferred
- Demonstrated experience working on multiple projects concurrently
- Prior experience with stakeholder management highly regarded
- Baseline security clearance highly regarded
Successful candidates must be:
- Exceptional communicators, with excellent presentation and personal grooming standards
- Supportive and engaged with the future direction of the Office
- Be flexible and agile to meet immediate needs and future challenges
- Be team-orientated, have energy and determination to succeed
- Be able to make sound decisions and exercise judgement
- Be output focused and able to adhere to tight time-frames
For a confidential discussion please speak with Hayley on 9220 3400. Please apply for the role with your resume in Microsoft Word format, please note that PDFs will not be accepted.