Project Support Officer- Disability Report able Incidents
Public Sector and Government
The Project Support Officer will be part of an investigations team focused on the Disability sector. The focus on the role will be to undertake projects and research tasks; prepare reports and correspondence, provide support services to the Disability Reportable Incidents Division, and executive support services to the Director and other senior staff.
- Deliver agreed project outcomes on time and to the agreed standard. Monitor the project schedule and report against milestones and timeframes, highlighting any slippage and project risks.
- Conduct research on systemic issues, legislation and policy positions, including seeking information from external sources and recording, organising and analysing data.
- Provide support to the Director and other senior staff. Prepare correspondence and minutes, schedule and arrange meetings, prepare workload reports, provide assistance and advice concerning administrative processes, and respond to inquiries from agencies or the public.
- Support the intake and closure processes; ensure data is entered in information systems appropriately; undertake data cleansing at closure; and produce reports to monitor throughputs and performance indicators.
- The Project Support Officer assists investigative staff by conducting intelligence checks for matters being oversighted, providing advice on the appropriate collection of key data and performing quality assurance checking on closed files to ensure data integrity,
The successful candidate will ideally come from a research/investigative background with a demonstrated knowledge of data and case management systems. Specific experience required will include;
- The ability to analyse data, identify any gaps and trends, and provide practical recommendations for improvement.
- The ability to manage small projects.
- Ideally a general understanding of issues facing people with disabilities
- The ability to effectively communicate with agencies, prepare correspondence and present data.
To apply please forward a WORD version of your resume, PDF’s will not be accepted.