Reception / Office Administrator
Admin and Secretarial
A great opportunity to work within a varied Team Administrator position based on a busy reception desk.
Our client is looking for someone who has experience working within both Reception and Office Administration to join a fantastic team.
The successfull candidate will be down to earth and confident with a great can do attitude.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing Reception and all incoming calls
- Organise scheduling of meeting room
- Team Administrator to all teams within the business
- Day to day general administrative duties as required: printing, photocopying, scanning, faxing, collating, binding, and filing of reports and documents, housekeeping duties
- Implement appropriate filing and other office procedures to facilitate a highly organised and smoothly functioning office
- Managing the kitchen area including packing and unpacking the dishwasher
- Allocations of financial payments and raising purchase orders
- Assist with implementation of an appropriate expense management system
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in an administration role supporting a multi-disciplinary team
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to use initiative and strive for efficient and effective process improvements
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
If you are looking for a varied opportunity combining both Reception and Office Administration within a busy down to earth environment this could be the right role for you. Please apply here with your resume in Word.
We look forward to hearing from you!