Reception / Office Manager – Part Time
Admin and Secretarial
- Part Time Reception / Office Management position based in Perth.
- Hours of work Flexible either 9am – 3pm or 9.30am – 2.30pm
- Office experience and excellent communication required!
- Meeting and greeting all clients and visitors in a professional manner
- Managing all incoming calls and redirecting as required
- Compiling reports, preparing and processing documents
- Managing office administration and any office supply needs
- Updating and inputting customer orders within the CRM system
- Processing invoices through MYOB
- Maintaining office efficiency
To be successful you will have:
- Previous reception and administration experience
- A professional phone manner
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have excellent time management, organisational and multitasking skills
- An approachable, hands on and enthusiastic personality
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work well in a demanding environment
Our client is looking for someone to ideally work Mon- Fri, 9.00am – 3.00pm or 9.30-2.30pm however this could be flexible.
If this sounds like the next opportunity you have been looking for please apply today for immediate consideration.
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.