Receptionist – Holiday Cover
Admin and Secretarial
Our Client is seeking an experienced receptionist for Holiday Cover. This is a vital role representing their business and facilitating communications between staff, customers, and clients. The successful applicant should be positive, energetic, possess the required skills and have the ability to work productively in a busy office environment. A pleasant, courteous manner and helpful attitude are essential.
- Answering phones, directing calls, and taking messages
- Manage requests to be added to the database
- Responsibility for ordering and maintaining office stationery and kitchen requirements
- Purchasing stationery and kitchen requirements and other items as requested
- Keeping kitchen, office and boardroom clean and organised
- Liaise with members
- Intermediate Microsoft Package skills
- Polished presentation and impeccable written and communication skills
- Outgoing, vibrant and flexible nature, with confidence to step into any environment and build rapport
- Minimum 1 year experience in a support roles
- Able to start immediately
If you are interested and immediately available please call Kris at 9220 3400 or email your resume .
Submit your resume as a Word version only.
PDFs will not be accepted.