Admin and Secretarial
$45,000 – $50,000 + Super
Are you looking to start your career within a corporate organisation? Would you describe yourself a people person? Then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
We need a well presented, articulate and switched on receptionist to join a down to earth and close knit team. In this role you will be the first point of call for clients and will be responsible for delivering the very best in customer service.
This well-established company has been operating in the Financial sector for the last 43 years and is continuing to grow. They aim to be the peak body for members to ensure that interests both domestic and international are raised and discussed within the industry. They have a great work / life balance and do offer career progression.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering all enquiring both face to face and over the phone
- Ensuring all meeting rooms are managed and maintained
- Handling of incoming and outgoing mail
- Making sure all communal areas are clean and tidy
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Well presented with a warm friendly manner and able to work in a team
- High level of customer service and attention to detail
- Sound PC skills with experience in Microsoft Office
If you are looking to kick start your career within a reception role, then please apply now. For more information please call Amelia Atkins on (02) 9220 3400.