Salary of $45,000 – $50,000 Including Super
Sydney CBD Location
Working closely with the Senior Administrator and Practice Manger, you will be the first point of contact for all general enquires and visitors in this well-established Accounting and Consulting firm.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior candidate who wishes to pursue a career in office support. Full training will be provided and there is huge scope for learning and development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients and guests
- Managing/booking meeting rooms
- Answering and directing telephone calls
- Assisting with ad hoc admin support – filing, copy-typing, printing
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Managing electronic lodgements of client information with the ATO
- Stocking refreshments and stationary
- Managing petty cash
- Maintaing a clean and tidy office space
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder liaison skills
- Ability to solve problems independently and work autonomously
- Pro-active and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Professional presentation and demeanour
- Some Reception experience or Cert III in Business Administration
- Proficient on all MS Office packages with a fast typing speed
If you have the above skills, have a very positive and professional attitude and are looking to start your career within financial services, then please apply now. For more information please call Yasmin on (02) 9220 3400.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.
Job Reference: BBBH14318
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP