Admin and Secretarial
Receptionist/Office Administrator – Creative Industry!
Our client, an independent graphic design studio, is looking for a full-time receptionist to join its team in a progressive and creative role. The company provides communications and packaging solutions for clients worldwide in the corporate and consumer space. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in a creative and innovative industry.
Salary – $50,000 – $60,000K
Sydney CBD Location, Temp to Perm
- Managing workflow for the studio and personnel
- Client liaison
- Managing projects: quoting, invoicing.
- Managing outside suppliers (printers, photographers, freelancers etc).
- Supervision of internal admin systems
- Liaison with bookkeeper in efficient invoicing/payments etc.
- Taking briefs, liaison and presentation of design material to clients.
- Managing workflow through the creative division of the Company.
- Print and production supervision including management of supply, proof and press checking.
- Assistance in Company and project accounting management and maintenance of accounting procedures.
- In house and supplied resource management.
- Duties in personal assistance of the Directors of the Company.
- General graphic design studio assistance.
- In-house premises, personnel, systems and resources management.
- Preparation of company advertising and publicity materials.
The suitable candidate will have some previous office based experience and will be looking to move into the creative space. This position will develop over time to involve more production based responsibilities for the right candidate.
Please contact Lizzie Ritchie at Cox Purtell for further details and immediate consideration for this role!
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.