Records Management Officer
Education and Training
The Records Management Officer will review and develop the naming convention and product catalogue for education products for the state-wide Learning Management System.
Specific Responsibilities will include the following;
* Review naming conventions and recommend future structure
* Review records and recommend a standard record structure
* Recommend a process for consistent identification of keywords for metadata
* Identify potential knowledge management software platform to house the learning catalogue
* Provide a report containing the above recommendations
To be Successful in this role, you will require the following;
* Experience in constructing catalogues (library/online)
* Preferably experience in Education
* Develop procedures/ standards
* Practical application experience in cataloguing
To apply for this role please forward a WORD version of your resume, PDF’s will not be accepted.