Full time, Permanent Position
$55K – $90K + Super DOE
Are you an experienced Recruiter/Resourcer looking for a change in your stereotypical recruitment role? OR an experienced sales professional looking to break into the recruitment world?
If the above applies to you, then you may be suited to a new role at Cox Purtell!
This unique position will be working alongside a team leader to run one of the most successful desks in the business that is fast paced and growing rapidly. You will share the temporary jobs that come through between you, working towards a team target in achieving set team goals.
Within the role, you will be expected to work with well-established clients in developing existing relationships, alongside bringing in new business and managing a busy talent pool of candidates.
- Sourcing, pre-screening and interviewing candidates for positions
- Liaising with clients throughout the recruitment process to include:
- Taking job briefings
- Organising interviews
- Gaining client feedback
- Negotiating terms and conditions
- New business development
- Attending client meetings offsite
- Recruitment administration/compliance
- Working towards set KPI’s
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Previous experience in either Recruitment or Sales based roles
- Confident, energetic, friendly attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Proactive thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- Full working rights
What we can offer you!
- A unique, uncapped bonus structure
- A fun and dynamic small team environment
- Ongoing training and support through various mediums (Workshops, 1 on 1 specialist coaching, companywide coaching)
- The opportunity to progress and develop the position further
- Company incentives
- Social activities such as office yoga, office massages, team building days/nights out.
If this sounds of interest to you, please send us your CV today for consideration!