Are you experienced in Sales and/or Customer Service and considering a career change? Have you thought about working in a role that is similar to running your own business? Are you a return to work Mum/Dad who is after a part time opportunity with flexible work arrangements? If you have answered yes to any of these questions, we would like to talk to you!
At Cox Purtell we are a fun, close knit and collaborative bunch and we’re looking to grow our team.
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Part time opportunities available
- Great Team Environment
- The ability to learn all facets of the business
About the role:
- Provide full end-to-end recruitment services including business development, taking job briefs, client and candidate management.
- Attract and source suitable candidates using various mediums, including; talent database searches in combination with LinkedIn and advanced internet/database searches.
- Provide exceptional customer service to employers and candidates.
What we’ll need from you:
- Experience within a sales and/or customer service role (phone-based experience is highly regarded)
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation
In return you will receive:
- Flexible working hours and work from home opportunities
- Good base salary commensurate with experience
- Multiple ways to earn commission
- Access to solid training and development
- World-class systems to support your success
- Health and Well being program
If you are interested, please apply now alternatively please call Tracy on 02 9220 4300 if you would like to have a confidential discussion or learn more about what a recruitment consultant does?
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.