Recruitment Team Leader
Admin and Secretarial
Your new role
As the Recruitment Team Leader you will manage a team of 12 staff on a daily basis. You will be responsible for end-to-end management including mentoring, one-on-ones, and assisting in the recruitment process when needed. This is a newly created position and will afford you the flexibility to mould the role in new ways and challenge yourself with exciting new opportunities.
Duties will include:
- Be engaged in coaching and mentoring a team of 12
- Supervise the recruitment unit and report on its performance
- Manage the team’s KPI’s and performance
- Divide your time between 75% Management and 25% recruitment assistance where required
- Advise on end to end recruitment strategies, sharing your knowledge and expertise
- Assist in salary negotiations and offers where required
What you’ll need to succeed
- A pro-active mindset with an organised and efficient recruitment approach
- A demonstrated background in recruitment with ideally a few years of experience
- Proven success in people management skills
- High Volume recruitment experience preferred
- Flexible working hours available
- Please not that this role does require some travel, it is preferable for this candidate to have access to a vehicle
What you need to do now
Please send through your resume through in Microsoft Word format
Please note that PDFs will not be accepted.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Kris at Cox Purtell on 9220 3400.