Review Officer- Reviewable Children’s Deaths
Health and Safety
Opportunity for a Part Time ( 2-3 days per week) Senior Review Officer and Full Time Review Officer.
Both of these roles play a key role in the review of ” reviewable” deaths in children. Specific aspects of this role includes preparing reports and correspondence, providing support and advice to review staff and assisting in the preparation of statutory and other reports.
- Conduct reviews of the deaths of children through examination and critical analysis of relevant records, policy and legislative requirements, consult with experts as required. Record relevant information and analysis on the NSW Child Deaths Register.
- Identify critical issues arising from reviews ( including individual and systemic issues, and individuals and agencies concern) and provide advice to the Senior Review Officers and Director
- Conduct research on allocated topics to support reviews/reporting
- Conduct, or contribute to reviews in children care
Qualifying candidates will need to demonstrate the following;
-An excellent knowledge of relevant legislation, policy trends procedures and current developments across a range of areas of interest- diseases and morbid conditions to child protection and injury prevention.
– A background in health surveying or research as well as public health or nursing qualifications is essential.
Please apply with a WORD version of your resume, PDF’s will not be accepted. For a confidential discussion, please call Zoe Sullivan on ph. (02) 9220 3400