This is a part time opportunity and the purpose of role will be to develop and manage the risk frameworks to allow the organisation to take conscious exposures to credit, market, operational, compliance and other related risks and ensure that the appropriate strategies are in place to report on these.
Reporting into the General Counsel you will:
- Prepare information and assist in the decision making on the release of information in consultation with the General Counsel.
- Coordinate the collection of risk information from source systems, departments, and reporting.
- Analyse the data and apply to various key risk areas to update the risk profile
- Evaluate and prepare the quarterly Risk report for board reports using the risk management framework as
- Tertiary qualification in a related field (e.g. Business, Management, Finance, Legal)
- 3+ years risk and compliance experience and experience in operational and audit/risk roles
- Experience within financial services organisation
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and liaising with regulatory bodies
- An understanding of information security management, service continuity, disaster recovery, business continuity management, project delivery, organisational change management and operational risk management.
- Good understanding of third-party risk management
For further information on the role or confidential discussion please call Cox Purtell on 02 9220 3400 or apply now
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.