This newly created opportunity is working with one of Australia’s most recoginsable recent success stories in the specialist insurance sector. Growing steadily and sustainably over the last 4 years they are now looking for an experienced risk professional to take a central role in leading a more risk-based approach to their growth strategy.
You will be working with a sociable, friendly, ‘non-stuffy’ but high performing business. Their people are passionate about the work they do.
As the Risk Officer you will be partnering directly with the General Counsel and other Senior Leaders, you will play a key role in ensuring appropriate strategies and frameworks are in place to assess, manage and report on operational, market and compliance risks.
Key account abilities will be:
1) Customer Experience – through the provision of quality advice, analysis, data and reporting.
2) Profitable Growth – through constantly feeding back to the business and identifying emerging risks.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you are qualified in a relevant tertiary discipline. In addition, you will have a sound knowledge of Australia’s regulatory environment.
In addition, you will have:
- 3+ years risk and compliance experience
- strong understanding of operational risks
- change management risk analysis
- strong communications and stakeholder management
- sound understanding of information security, disaster recovery, business continuity
- excellent analytical skills
If this opportunity sounds like you please submit your resume in Word format.
For further information please contact James on 9220 3400