In this role, you will predominantly be responsible for supporting the sales process by effectively and accurately maintaining the after-sales licensing schedules, reports and ad hoc admin. An intermediate to advance level of excel skill will get off to a great start.
In addition to your out of this world personality, you will be able to effectively communicate with all walks of life, both written and verbal, while fostering strong relationships and maintaining professionalism.
A need to be organised and punctual will set you up for success, allowing you to hit any deadline thrown your way. Being flexible and adaptable will let you ride any waves of change that may, will or can happen on the daily!
Your new team is energetic, fun, supportive and hardworking and always up for a good laugh or chat.
To be successful in this role you will
- Support the Sales Admin Manager and Director, Sales, Business Analysis & Planning
- Processing TV License Agreements
- Maintain and coordinate Sales & Special Projects
- Maintain client sales schedules
- Client Reporting
- Responsible to develop, update and maintain content availability lists/packages
- Create sales history reports
- Analysis of sales information from COSMOS system
- Process sales information and create contract order forms
- Liaise with Contract Admin, Legal and Rights Admin department
- Stakeholder management across internal departments
- Provide ad hoc reporting as required.
- Coordinate and support sales forecasting sessions for 12mth and 5 yrs projections.
- Analyse and process data and sales scheduling related to sales forecasting sessions
- Coordinate with the legal, contracts and rights admin to review all draft agreements
- Support Sales Manager with UAT testing and system enhancements as required
For more information and a full position description please contact Tracy on 02 9220 3400 or alternatively please apply now via the link.