Admin and Secretarial
An opportunity exists to join this Investment Management company based in Sydney CBD as a Sales Associate to assist their team of busy sales representatives. This is a hybrid role combining sales administration with client services to ensure quality service and the smooth running of daily operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of sales materials
- Source information from internal stakeholders to use in presentations and reports
- Use inhouse CRM to track and report on sales activity
- Assist Marketing department in creating sales lists for campaigns and organizing client events
- Secure meetings with existing and prospective clients
- Project manage client requests and quarterly client review process
- Preparation of competitor analysis
- Prepare reports and analysis on cash flow
- Attend industry events as required
- Ad hoc administrative support as required
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working closely with sales, marketing or operations team in Funds Management organisation
- Demonstrated understanding of financial services markets in which the client operates
- Ability to produce sales tools and reports under direction
- Analytical ability and project management skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Understanding of complex database systems such as Morningstar Direct and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
For more information, please call Yasmin on 9220 3400 or click to apply now.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.