SAP Functional Analyst-FI/CO
The SAP FI/CO Consultant will be part of a centre of excellence involved in the planning and implementation of detailed investigations, analysis and evaluation of new/additional business requirements or changes to SAP, identifying issues, risks and benefits to inform and guide potential solutions for the large, complex and business critical enterprise-wide SAP system in the financial area. Specific aspects of the role will include;
- The continuously improvement of business processes through better utilisation of SAP functionality, process re-engineering, standardisation and simplification as part of the SAP Competency Centre
- Ensure day-to-day specialist SAP support in finance (FI/CO), including the assessment or evaluation of proposed changes to business processes and SAP including enhancements.
- Manage and undertake analytical and investigative work to determine business requirements and specify SAP processes business modules.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate the following;
- Extensive in-depth functional and technical SAP knowledge in Finance (FI/CO – AR, AP, AM) area including integration across multiple SAP modules. Experience in SAP Purchase Card Administration and Travel and Expenses Management would be desirable. Knowledge Project Systems would be an advantage.
- Substantial experience in managing a large scale SAP instance (preferably in a global organisation/large merger and acquisition/establishment of a complex shared services organisation).
- Extensive experience of the SAP ERP platform, SAP application lifecycle management, application/solution architectures, tools, methods and information.
- Exposure to large scale ERP programs (in particular SAP) and contemporary integration and analytics solutions.
- Experience in managing delivery and outcomes from an offshore/onshore service provider with particular focus on transitioning into support from projects. Putting in place service improvement plans and executing them. Ensuring that quality support is delivered and the right KPI’s are being measured and are reflected in executive dashboards for the finance area.
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities, particularly within the domain of the role.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, negotiation, written and oral communication skills to lead stakeholders and senior and/or executive levels with proven success to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation and in federated operating environments.
- Certification by SAP with the chosen area of speciality and/or tertiary qualifications and/or relevant industry experience.