Admin and Secretarial
Our client is a national leading security and surveillance company that has recently merged with an innovative technology brand; together they offer state of the art security for households and business across the country. They are a laid back, professional environment who pride themselves on their excellent service, with offices based in West Ryde.
We are looking for an experienced Administration Assistant or Customer Service professionals for this National Scheduling Coordinator role. This team is responsible for scheduling 200 jobs per day, and is a key focus for the business.
You will be expected to liaise with both clients and technician’s and react professionally to urgent call outs inline with customer service level agreements (SLA’s)
This opportunity is a temporary role running for 4-weeks, possibility of extension depending on the client needs.
The duties within this position are (not limited to the below)
- Receive and process customer requests via email, telephone.
- Internet and internal channels for a technician to attend a customer site
- Coordinate with local service centres and subcontractors for a technician to be available to attend a site at the required time
- Coordinate the installation of high volume repeating small install requirements (Business Protect)
- Provide a high level of customer service keeping clients updated on the delivery of their expected services
- Prepare and distribute forward tentative schedules based on work volume
If you have experience in high volume coordination/scheduling roles, and are seeking a fantastic temporary opportunity based in West Ryde please apply here with your resume in WORD.
Please be aware that standard Microsoft tests will need to be completed as part of the process. For any enquiries, contact Hayley on 9220 3400.
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.