Scheduling / Team Coordinator
Admin and Secretarial
This successful mid-sized Property Management company have just won a 6-million-dollar contract and are seeking additional support to help manage the new influx of new work. Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for coordinating facilities management across several contracts across NSW.
We are looking for experienced Schedulers or Team Coordinators who are seeking a challenging and varied position within a fast-growing Property Management Company based in Sydney CBD. You will be expected to liaise with both clients and technician’s and react professionally to urgent call outs in line with customer service level agreements (SLA’s)
Duties (not limited to the below)
- Receive and process customer requests via email, telephone.
- Internet and internal channels for a technician to attend a customer site
- Coordinate with local service centres and subcontractors for a technician to be available to attend a site at the required time.
- Provide a high level of customer service keeping clients updated on the delivery of their expected services
- Prepare and distribute schedules based on work volume
- Update the company CRM systems accurately
- Process invoices to clients
- General administration including diary management, preparing documents & correspondences
The successful candidate will:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Eagle eye for detail and strong administration skills
- Friendly, polite, honest, and energetic
- Experience in Facilities Management or Property Management desirable
If you have experience in high volume coordination/scheduling roles, and are seeking a challenging and varied opportunity to within a fast-growing Property Management company this is the role for you.
This unique opportunity will see you working within a small office with a view that this will rapidly grow over the course of the next 12-24 months. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to help review and introduce new processes and systems to continue to mould and shape this already successful business.
Please apply here with your resume in WORD.Please be aware that standard Microsoft tests will need to be completed as part of the process. For any enquiries, contact Donna on 9220 3400.