Public Sector and Government
$70,000 – $75,000 + Super
Seeking an experienced Secretary who thrives off being within a role where they are the main point of contact within the team.
Organising multiple committee meetings, coordinating reports and assisting in preparing submission, this position will be varied with the opportunity to liaise with various stakeholders internally and externally on a day to day basis.
Duties may include but are limited to:
- High level secretariat support
- Coordinating and preparing all committee meetings
- Undertake and support various projects
- Research and analysis on a range of issues
- Manage scholarship and grant application processes
- Support the development of submissions, briefings and advocacy activities
Skills and Experience Needed:
- Experience organising committees and drafting briefs is essential
- Proven ability to create and write complex documents
- Excellent communication skills
- Approachable and friendly demeanour
- Proficient in all MS office Packages
Our client is a well-established not for profit organisation that is leading within the health care sector who aim to improve the quality and service both for the public and professionals.
If you have experience in working with committees, providing high level secretariat support and are looking for a new opportunity within a collaborative environment, this role could be the right role for you. Based close to public transport linked in St Leonards this opportunity will offer variety, stability and great work life balance. Please apply now. For more information please call Amelia Atkins on (02) 9220 3400.