An opportunity as arising to join a market leading ASX listed organisation in the heart of Sydney’s CBD. Working within a fun team environment you will become an integral part of a business that offers opportunity for career development and progression and genuine secession planning.
In this varied role your responsibilities will include;
- Month end reporting,
- Preparation of IAS, quarterly BAS and monthly payroll tax
- Co-ordination of year-end financial statements
- Preparation for audits
The ideal candidate will poses the following;
- CA or CPA qualification
- Experience in researching and analysing ad-hoc issues
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver financial information to a wide range of stakeholders
- Knowledge of Xero/SAP accounting software is desirable
For more information on this and other outstanding opportunities in the commercial Accounting sector please contact Brenden Fing or Jacqueline Maher on 02 9220 3400 or alternatively click the link to APPLY.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.