Senior Advisor, Projects and Communications
Education and Training
Senior Advisor, Projects and Communications will work with the communications team responsible for the States Scholarship & International Exchange Program and be primarily responsible for the evaluation of existing communications strategy and the design, implementation of a new strategy aimed to reach a wider & more higher quality audience.
- Mentor a team, coordinating and overseeing delivery of projects to time and demonstrate business benefits.
- Design and implement promotional/advertising content (e.g. Internet, printed material, social media).
- Understand the value proposition associated with the program, and create key materials depicting same.
- Create a new imagery to support the advertising and promotions
- Evaluate the current International Exchange program communications strategy to understand effectiveness and areas for opportunity.
- Design and implement a new communications strategy
- Ensure alignment of messages, branding etc.
- Identify related pieces of work across HR and avoid duplication
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a significant improvement to the states international hiring programs and be identified with a highly successful program. Please apply with a WORD version of your resume, PDFS can not be processed,.