Senior Associate, Investments ( Infrastructure)
Reporting to the Director Investment Management, the Senior Associate, Investment role is both strategic and hands-on in nature and involved in providing detailed input into development of the companies strategy and operations through management of financial and commercial aspects of projects under development and procurement, management of financial modelling and analysis to support decision making, presenting advice to the board and external stakeholders, building and maintaining collaborative working relationships internally and with external stakeholders and assisting in development of and setting of priorities for Analysts and checking results .
Ideally, you will be a finance professional from either a large asset/capital intensive company or have worked within infrastructure. You will also have extensive experience with complex project financing arrangements and knowledge of Australian debt and equity markets.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate the following;
- A relevant engineering, commerce, law or finance degree ideally to post graduate level
- Knowledge of key national and international infrastructure and financial market developments and trends
- Experience in managing financial and commercial aspects, including due diligence work streams, of complex financing transactions
- Strong understanding of financing techniques, good financial modelling experience, and advanced excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, collaborate and interact positively with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in some of the largest infrastructure projects in Australia. To apply for this opportunity, please forward a WORD version of your resume, PDF’s will not be accepted