Senior Back End Java Developer
Java – AWS – Docker – Spring Boot – MicroServices
Global software technology firm are putting together a new team to build a greenfield SaaS platform based around a Java 8/Spring Boot micro-services architecture on the AWS cloud.
The project will deliver a brand new B2B platform which will integrate with external API’s and sit behind the customer-facing applications at the front end.
The core technology stack will be Java 8, AWS using Spring Boot for developing a loosely-coupled, micro-service architecture. You will be looking after the Back End aspects of the solution across the project and you will be just as comfortable in front of a white board as hands-on coding.
Skills required include;
- 5+ years Core Java development experience
- Amazon Web Services
- Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible
- Practical experience delivering micro-service-based architectures
- Automated unit and automated functional testing
- Capable and willing to learn new technology
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments
The client is most certainly one you’ll want to work for and 6-12 months on this project will put you at the front of the queue for similar projects with other businesses who are trying to catch up with the competition.
Please apply right away for the chance to secure this great opportunity.