Senior Business Analyst
Public Sector and Government
* Identify and document process, systems and reporting requirements for managing professional learning and development.
* Gather information and data on current state, business practices on processes, systems and reporting.
* Complete gap analysis and develop solution options for the future state.
* Develop process framework, implement process solutions and improvements as required.
* Develop and implement operational reporting solutions as required.
* Prepare, plan and manage end to end BA activities within the professional learning portfolio.
* Manage change impacts to requirements across multiple project streams and ensure they’re aligned with business strategies.
* Apply a high degree of commercial acumen and strategic understanding of business systems to own work and work of others to assist in solution evaluation.Work closely with the project manager, business owner and delivery leads to achieve the project objectives.
* Facilitate workshops with the stakeholders as required.
* Provide coaching to the business team on processes, systems and reporting solutions as required.
* 5+ years of experience in similar roles as a Business Analyst with strong skills in delivering process and reporting solutions for business areas.
* Experienced and skilled in both process and data analytical skills.
* Experience in business change projects implementation.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work with diverse range of stakeholders, with skills to coach and mentor others to deliver the required outcome.
* Adapt to suit individual situations and use appropriate problem-solving techniques to obtain information from various stakeholders.
* Project management, business analysis certifications are desirable.