Senior Campaign Officer
The Senior Campaigns Manager will work with marketing and communication teams and external contractors to develop and execute end to end marketing and communication campaigns that promote integrated infrastructure projects.
Key Aspects of this role will include the following;
- Implement individual programs of marketing and communications initiatives which assist in positively positioning the current and future integrated infrastructure projects
- Monitor and analyse the effectiveness of programs of work to ensure delivery on campaign outcomes.
- Undertake contract coordination including the timely raising of purchase orders and processing of invoices, ensuring that meeting minutes accurately reflect actions and decisions, and reports accurately assess and review effectiveness of campaigns based on agreed campaign measurement processes.
- Undertake records management relating to project documentation, tracking of measures and proposals and other related documentation and associated administrative activities as directed.
- Lead the management, engagement and work of contractors and consultants to deliver communication material and other contract arrangements as required.
- Develop and co-ordinate the drafting of campaign Peer Review documents and Cabinet Submissions as required.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate a track record in the development and management of successful marketing and communication campaigns, ideally within an infrastructure or Government business.
Please apply with a WORD version of your resume, PDF’s will not be processed.