Senior HR Associate
Human Resources and Personnel
Our client has an international presence and is a leader within its field. With an agile culture and strong levels of ambition our client prides itself in having people within the business who all the same passion and drive.
As the Senior HR Associate based in Whyalla- South Australia, your role will be to ensure effective and efficient delivery of HR Services and support to meet the day to day operational requirements of the mining area of the business.
The role has a strong focus on assisting leaders with performance coaching and improving employee engagement.
Duties within the role but are not limited to
- Ensuring effective and efficient delivery of HR services and support to meet the day to day operational requirements of the business.
- Develop and put into practice strategies to maximise developing strong relationships within the business
- Ensure Mining’s legal compliance is in line with the relevant Acts and Legislation.
- Build on and develop relationships with appropriate unions.
- Identify opportunities for improvements to the operations and shift patterns
- Provide oversight of performance management practices and outcomes across Mining, including
- Ensure the process to implement/maintain development plans are in place for all salaried employees and training plans for all waged employees.
- Provide advice/coaching and guidance to HR team members
- Experience in Industrial and Employee relations
Skills and Experience
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to details
- Capable Senior Human resources professional
- Experience working within a complex industrial environment
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated success in influencing stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong academic background is desirable
- Experience working in a unionised environment is highly regarded
If you see yourself as someone with a passion for bringing out the best in people and are seeking a varied HR Business Partner contract based in Whyalla this is the role for you. Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.