Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Our North Ryde based client have a new opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to be responsible for the delivery and maintenance of MS Windows Servers and associated applications across all Cloud and Hybrid Email services.
- Building Microsoft Windows based Servers using the Microsoft Suite of deployment tools
- Building and maintaining Cloud, Hybrid Cloud and on premise infrastructures
- Managing/monitoring of Cloud based boundary protection products
- Recommend improvements to existing on premise and cloud based infrastructures
- Work in a disciplined and structured manner in accordance with ITIL based service management processes
- Develop and maintain customer and third party relationships
- Proactive problem management
- At least 5+ years experience working on Windows Server Operating systems, including Server 2016 & 2012 R2, Hyper-V and associated technologies
- Experience of hybrid email environments & cloud technologies, specifically Azure and AWS.
- Experience working with the System Centre suite of products, including SCCM, SCOM, & SCVMM
- Strong experience working in a Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise tenants/multi-tenant environment.
- Strong experience with Active Directory and AD group policy management
- Knowledge and experience of cloud based virtual networking and network security products (virtual Switches, Routers and Firewalls)
- Strong communication, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Strong customer service skills, focused upon meeting customer needs.
- Complex service delivery experience, preferably in a Multi-Vendor environment.
- Knowledge and experience with ITSM/ITIL V3.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading Australian business that prides itself on delivery of world class services and utilises the very latest technologies to achieve its goals. Apply right away to secure your interview.