Senior Legal Secretary
Experienced Legal Secretary required to support a Senior Partner and their team in this busy Commercial firm in the CBD.
About the Company
This busy Commercial firm has been operating for over 150 years, and prides itself on providing nothing but excellence to their clients. Their philosophy is built on teamwork and firm wide cooperation to achieve the best result.
About the Role
As the Senior Legal Secretary in the firm, you will be responsible for managing your own busy workload supporting a Partner, Counsel and two other fee earners.
Your role will include:
- File Management; file opening, conflict checks, retainer letters and preparing all necessary documents
- Keep up to date file records
- Billing assistance, expense tracking and reconciliation, trust transfers
- Preparing documents and correspondence on behalf of fee earners
- Identifying and actioning incoming documents and correspondence
- Providing extensive and thorough calendar management, handling schedules and booking appointments with internal and external stakeholders
About the Requirements
This role requires proven experience as a Senior Legal Secretary or Legal Executive Assistant, and being able to demonstrate:
- Attention to detail
- Using judgment to respond appropriately to a wide range of enquires
- Excellent communication
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Typing proficiency and accuracy
- Flexible working style; being able to work autonomously and being able to work as part of a team
- Demonstrating a “can do” approach and willing to help others to get the job done
- Developing strong working relationships with team members as well as external stakeholders
About the Culture
This diverse, inclusive and dynamic firm are market leaders and take pride in their work and the level of service they provide to their clients and colleagues. They are constantly striving for improvement in the business.
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.