Senior Legal Secretary
Admin and Secretarial
Experienced Legal Secretary required to support a Partner, Counsel and other fee earners; managing two other Secretaries and taking ownership of day to day administration and activities.
About the Company
This top tier firm has offices in 21 countries across more than 30 different practice areas in all areas of Corporate and Commercial Law.
About the Role
As the Senior Legal Secretary of the team, you will be responsible for leading the team’s administration requirements, as well as managing your own busy workload supporting a Partner, Counsel and two other fee earners.
Your role will include:
- File Management; all elements of file opening including conflict checks, retainer letters and preparing all necessary documents; keep up to date file records onsite and electronically
- Billing assistance, expense tracking and reconciliation, trust transfers
- Document management; preparing draft court documents and correspondence on behalf of fee earners as well as identifying and actioning incoming documents and correspondence
- Providing extensive and thorough calendar management, handling schedules and booking appointments with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintaining accurate, up to date contact lists
- Supporting other fee earners and teams within the business when required.
About the Requirements
This role requires proven experience as a Senior Legal Secretary or Legal Executive Assistant, and being able to demonstrate:
- High level of attention to detail
- High level of autonomy
- Using judgement to respond appropriately to a wide range of enquires
- Handling confidential matters
- Being a skilled communication
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Typing proficiency and accuracy
- Flexible working style; being able to work as part of a team; demonstrating a “can do” approach and willing to help others to get the job done
- Developing strong working relationships with team members as well as external stakeholders
About the Culture
This diverse, inclusive and dynamic firm are market leaders and take pride in their work and the level of service they provide to their clients and colleagues. They are constantly striving for improvement in the business.
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.