Senior Marketing Manager
Do you want to work for an organisation that is ahead of the curve in their industry and is experiencing phenomenal growth across the business? This is a once in a blue moon opportunity to join this rapidly growing organisation and build on their existing marketing offer plus lead a small team.
With Australian and overseas interests, this newly created role within a dynamic Financial Services organisation will be business critical in delivering high quality ATL campaigns, marketing collateral, advertising, websites, and marketing tools. You will manage the marketing services provided to business stakeholders across multiple brands in a complex business structure.
You will be:
- Working closely with business stakeholders to develop the marketing strategy.
- Manage a team of direct reports.
- Manage the team workload, identify improvements, resolve issues, quality control the creative output and ensure compliance.
- Brief agencies, suppliers and work collaboratively with internal teams and business stakeholders.
You will have:
- Excellent people leadership experience within a marketing function
- Experience in the delivery of campaigns through both digital and traditional channels.
- Demonstrated that you are result focused.
- Experience with email platforms, particularly Campaign Monitor and HTML.
- Exceptional computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google Adwords.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- The ability to work within and manage a multi-stakeholder and multi-project environment in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience being an influencer to get favourable outcomes.
To be successful to secure this role you will have worked in a B2B marketing role within Financial Services for a minimum of 10 years, with a minimum of 5 years managing a team. You will also have a degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or a relevant discipline.
Call Dana today for a confidential chat to learn more: 9220 3440
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted