Senior PHP Developer
This SaaS platform assists companies in digital mapping and creative signage assets. This is a great time to join a fully funded growing start-up within it’s first year of operations working with customers in Australia and the US.
The PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Seeking candidates with
- Agile development experience with distributed teams
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
If interested please contact:
a Level 9, 6-10 O’Connell Street, Sydney NSW 2000
t 02 9220 3400 m 0411 797 539